With the announcement of Fab City (to be completed by 2016 which will provide 14 Lakh jobs), Rs. 12,132 crores Metro Rail Project, Hardware Park, Nanotech Park near Shamshabad International Airport, on Srisailam State Highway, the place has become a home to a cluster of world class gated communities, changing the perception of living. The small confines are dissolved. The scope of living expanded. The art of fine living comes Â designed with all facilities incorporated for a happy life. The bar on living standards raised and set precedence. One such gated community isÂ Fortune Butterfly City.
Fortune Infra High Lights
- 25 min drive from South East Asia’s Biggest Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- Rajiv Nano Tech Park.
- APHB Township in 600 Acres.
- Hardware Park in 4000 acres.
- IT SEZs
- Gitanjali Gems & Jewellery Park.
- Apparel Park.
- Serene and Blissful Life Spaces
- Wild Green and World-Class Abodes
- Application of Modern Technology and Science
- Timely Delivery
- Financial Assistance and Schemes
- Investments and Appreciation Analysis
- Advanced Management System
- Highest Quality Standards
- Senior Citizen’s Park
Mr. B. SESHAGIRI RAO
Chairman, Managing Director
Mr. B. Seshagiri Rao is an accomplished Chartered Accountant and his forte is Finance, Administration and leading Marketing teams. Mr. Rao has over a decade of experience in Auditing and Consulting with some of the top companies in India. He enjoys a credible reputation among client circles.
Mr. P. Ramesh
Mr. Ramesh has a strong experience in real estate and property business. As Executive Director of Fortune Infra, his role includes Customer Management and spotting new areas of focus.